V for Victory March Market Terms and Conditions
- Tent’s must have weights. No exceptions will be made. This ensures the safety and security of attendants and other vendors. Tent's are not required; however this is an outdoor event: Rain or Shine!
- There is no application fee.
- Vendor’s spot is secured only upon application approval and vendor fee’s.
- No Refunds will be issued
- Vendor must be completely set up 15 minutes prior to opening of the Market.
- The parking lot will be closed 30 minutes prior to opening of the Market. All vehicles must removed from the parking lot by this time.
- Due to limited space, once unloading is complete, please remove the vehicle from the parking lot.
- Vendor must be set up and selling for the entire duration of the market. Break down of spots will not be permitted until after that last guest leaves the property.
- Vendor is encouraged to utilize social media and e mail marketing to advertise the Market in advance.
- No Refunds will be issued. Should the Owners of the Property, Things Very Special, Inc., V for Victory, J Turner Co. and/or The City of Jacksonville or State of Florida issue a warning – weather or otherwise – that prevents the Market from operating, Vendor fees will be applied to the next available market.
- A 10 foot x 10 foot space is provided. Vendor shall provide all applicable product, displays, tables, tents, etc. The event Venue and/or Hosts do not supply anything other than a 10 foot by 10 foot space.
- Unsecured tents will not be permitted at the market. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE! Vendor must supply all hardware necessary to properly secure their tent and product. The Property Owners and/or Event Hosts reserve the right to refuse Vendors set up due to liability.
- Vendor is responsible for supply of necessary materials to sale, including, but not limited to: WiFi and Power Source
- Vendor shall obtain all required permits, licenses or approvals and shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and ordinances applicable to their activities related to this Market. Vendor must furnish copies of all required permits, licenses or approvals for vending if requested by The Event Organizers, Owners of the Property, or City and State Officials. The event organizers and Property Owners are not responsible for sales tax collected during events.
- Many events are scheduled to be open as a rain or shine event. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather.
LiabilityI hereby agree that:
- I covenant not to sue or make any demand against the Releasees for any Harm I may incur that arises out of or relates to the Market, and further release and forever discharge the Releasees from any and all claim, demand, or cause of action, in law or equity, known or unknown, fixed or contingent, under any theory whatsoever, that I may ever have against the Releasees that arises out of or relates to the Market. I will hold the Releasees harmless from any claim, demand, or cause of action, including one arising out of the Releasees’ own negligence, by whomever and wherever brought, that arises out of or is in any way related to the Market. And further, I will indemnify the Releasees for any monetary assessment or cost, including attorneys’ fees, imposed on or incurred by them as a result of any such claim, demand or cause of action, but only if due to my own negligence.