THINGS VERY SPECIAL ARTS SHOW
Things Very Special, Inc is hosting an arts market. In applying to participate in the Arts & Crafts Show, Vendor agrees to the Terms and Conditions of this Vendor Agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a condition of Vendor’s participation in the Arts Market, Vendor agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Things Very Special shall provide the Vendor with necessary booth space, maximum of ten feet by ten feet (10’ X 10’), unless otherwise noted, for the date and times stated of the Show.
Utilities (electricity, water, trash etc.) hook-ups will not be available.
2. The Vendor shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances, and with all Market Rules & Regulations, established for the operation of and participation in the Market. Further, the Vendor shall obtain, at its own cost and expense, all permits or licenses necessary to carry out activities of the Show, including the necessary permits and licenses for retail sales, or to operate raffles, or giveaways.
3. The Vendor must take full responsibility for property owned by the Vendor or individuals employed by the Vendor to protect the property from loss, theft, and damage and to insure such property against all risks. Vendor must securely weight tent/canopy, unless otherwise noted.
4. The Vendor shall not permit other organizations, groups, or individuals to participate under the auspices of the Vendor without prior written approval.
5. The Vendor shall provide all necessary tables and chairs and coverings.
6. The Vendor shall properly dispose of any waste or trash generated by the Vendor.
7. No refunds, full or in part, will be provided to any Vendor who is expelled from the Show for violating this agreement.
8. The Vendor shall provide proof of approval to utilize copyrighted or trademarked materials, if requested, including but not limited to logos, graphics, illustrations, images, quotes or phrases. Examples include cartoon or animated characters, as well as brands of professional sports teams, corporations, colleges and universities.
9. Things Very Special, Inc and the property owner reserves the right to regulate, suspend or terminate the Vendor’s activity, with respect to such activities that are in conflict with the nature of the Show, threatening the public health, safety, or welfare, pose a threat of breach of the peace, or violate any of the terms and conditions of the Show as set forth in this agreement.
10. The Vendor agrees that neither Things Very Special, Inc. nor the property owners or any other public or private property owners whose property is utilized for the Show shall be liable for personal injury or damage to the property of the Vendor, its members, employees, volunteers, invitees, or any other person in or around the Vendor’s site, regardless of whether the injury or damage results from conditions arising from other sources or places, and regardless of whether the cause or means of repairing the conditions are inaccessible to the Vendor. The Vendor further agrees that neither Things Very Special, Inc., the property owner, nor any other public or private property owner whose property is utilized for the Show shall be liable for any damage arising directly or indirectly from any act of omission of Things Very Special, property owners or any other public or private property owners whose property is utilized for the Show or any participant or visitor at the Show.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Vendor shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Things Very Special, Inc. nor the property owners or any other public or private property owners whose property is utilized for the Show, against all injuries, deaths, losses, damages, claim suits, liabilities, judgments, costs and expenses, which may arise directly or indirectly from any negligence or reckless or willful misconduct of the Vendor, its members or agents. The Vendor shall, at its own expense, appear, defend and pay all charges of attorneys and all costs and other expense arising therefrom or incurred in connection therewith. If any judgment shall be rendered against Things Very Special, Inc. nor the property owners or any other public or private property owners whose property is utilized for the Show, the Vendor shall, at its own expense, satisfy and discharge the same.
12. The Vendor’s interests, rights, and responsibilities under this Agreement may not be transferred or assigned to other individuals, groups or entities.
13. Failure to comply with certain guidelines including, but not limited to, inappropriate, offensive or unethical conduct by the Vendor, its members or agents; or the Vendor’s refusal to remove unapproved art and/or craft items, can result in immediate dismissal from the Show. Vendors who are dismissed from the Show will not be granted refunds. Should a situation arise where a Vendor is dismissed, Vendor must immediately stop selling, remove and evacuate the property immediately.
14. The Show may be cancelled or suspended without notice in the event of threat to the public health, safety or welfare, as may be determined at the sole discretion of federal, state or local officials charged with making such determinations.
15. Neither Things Very Special, Inc. nor the property owners or any other public or private property owners whose property is utilized for the Show shall be liable to the Vendor for any loss incurred by reason of such cancellation or suspension.
16. In the event that any part, term or provision, contained on all sides of this Agreement shall be determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remaining portions of the Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable between the parties in accordance with their terms.
17. I agree that once vendor fees are paid, there will be no refunds.